From: shawn f <falzsf@mts.net>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 3:19 PM
Subject: Visited my engine.

Well i little while ago I dropped off my Block to be bored out 1mm and my
crank to get shave .25mm both main and rods. Also get my head completely
rebuild. I dropped by the machine shop to see it and wow the head looks
awesome i cant wait till i get it together again. I plan on putting my
engine back together than putting in a mega squirt system than turbo. It is
a JH engine with solid lifters. (I know I shoulda broke down and got a
hydralic head) but i put the money toward the rebuild. For the megasquirt i
need I beleive Dan Bubb said  a 16v throttle body wiht a tps (throttle
position sensor) is there any other one i can use? Also the wiring harness
from a corado. Everywhere i look for that harness they want a fourtune so i
was figuring on making my own should be that hard. Also a fuel rail from G60
again hard one to find anyhelp would be great!!!!

Shawn F
1985 8v 260+ KM's