He was ahead of his time

Sorry Allyn, they're not neon green, they're normal green. Like the kind a green marker or something produces. There are about 5 million designs though. Some common ones are:
Green with white mountain range on top
White with green mountain range on top
All green
Various purdy colored ones with more detailed mountain ranges on it

Get an all green one with WZ on it, that's my county code (I think). ; )

Dan

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
Rocco content: I bought Colorado plates for my green Mk1 so that the
green plate matches the car. I've completely given up on legality.....
;-)

-Marc

green, eh? what shade??? you've peaked my interest...
Al