Blown shock?

While "safe" is debatable, I've been driving on at least 2 shot shocks (front 2) for a couple months now. The only problems are a rough ride, bone jarring slams over any kind of lip in the road and my exhaust being a little worse off from the vibrations (lost 2 header bolts (part that connects header to rest of exhaust) and at least 1 exhaust hanger). Also, I drive a few large sweeping turns at around 70mph and the bumps and rolls in the road toss the car pretty good so you have to pay slightly more attention to things than usual.

Dan

> turns with
> blown shock. My
> any suguestions

> > > =====
> > > ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net
> > > '85 2.0L Prowler Orange, Kamei X1 Rocco
> > > '84 1.8L Silver Restoration and '83 Rocco Trailer Project

> =====
> ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net
> '85 2.0L Prowler Orange, Kamei X1 Rocco
> '84 1.8L Silver Restoration and '83 Rocco Trailer Project

> ---
>
> Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by
> AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).