way ot: r-type civic

I might hit on you ;-) YOu never know, I just got free this wknd. And its
been over 2 yrs, gotta get out for a while and have some fun! Never know
what might happen.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)