Missing the Point (was: Any drawback to having a hydro head onaJH?)

well only way to confirm the pump is to piop it out and look at the part #
on it.

but if it had the mechanical pump (30m hub versus the 36mm hub) you would
have a clatter at the head.. (not enough oil getting pressure to it)

as far as I know (and I will admit my knowledge is very limited here) but I
think the hydro and mechanical heads are interchangeable.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco