Bay Area Scirocco Rescue Group strikes again! '83CailforniaEdition!!!

Howdy, Kev - been a long time!  :p

You're right about that one - it is a California Edition (and a nice one too!)

hope all is well - JT

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> The California Edition is just as you see it. It's basically a late '83
> Wolfsburg edition (leather interior + JH), but it came from the factory with
> the Kamei X-1 kit and were only offered in Silver. The best part is that
> there were only 500 made (I'm a sucker for rare things).

Is this also a California Edition?

This thing was parked at the ND show in '01, and was for sale - didn't
even have an asking price, owner had no idea what it was worth.. it was
PRISTINE.. I was surprised that nobody snapped it up right on the spot..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA