Any Philly area listers?

i dont know the name but i do live in philly...let us know whats up..

Mike Weiler <relbrb@comcast.net> wrote:I am not too far from philly to call him and talk to him
----- Original Message -----
From: "L F"
To: "Dan Smith" ;
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: Any Philly area listers?

Dan,
What IS his hometown?

Larry
----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Smith
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 4:40 PM
Subject: Any Philly area listers?

You may remember I've been having problems with someone who posted a set
of rear Koni adjustable shocks on scirocco.org. He still hasn't sent them
but about a month ago he finally emailed saying he got really busy, lost my
address and would send it as soon as he got my addy. Well, I resent my
address and once again, no shocks, no word. I was wondering if someone would
be able to give him a call and arrange to pick up the shocks (and the money
to ship them) from him and ship them to me, since he obviously can't do it.
At the very least, someone in his hometown calling him and asking about the
shocks he's supposed to ship me in Colorado may be the persuasion he needs
to get them into the mail. His name is Adam Korman.

Dan