Borbets and Hub Rings - long Q but simple answer

Ken B wrote:

> Wouldn't reputable after market manufacturers have default "bore" sizes.
> In other words, Borbets are usually 60mm and ATS are usually 66 etc etc.
> Here is my problem:   I have 4 new (used) Borbet C wheels and am having
> trouble getting a good caliper measurement:  63.1mm, 64.3mm, how can I buy
> the correct hubcentric rings.  to make matters easier, or in my case harder,
> there are only a few sizes out there.

<snip>

Go to Lowes or Home Depot or your local hardware store and get a wax
ring used to seal commodes to the floor.

Warm it a bit and press the wax into the rim and allow to set up.
(Spraying with PAM or a coat of oil before is a god idea.)

Pull it and you can measure the wax better than the wheel.

hth,
TBerk