Audi A4

HI everyone I still have that Audi for sale that I can not get ride of. I
want to really get my rocco on the road but the 2 insurances would kill me.
Anyone know anyone interested in an 1996 Audi A4 V6 2.8L 5 speed, with intake and
exhaust.I am not looking to make any money on this car. I just love my rocco
and want it on the road so all im trying to do is get someone to take over the
payments from the bacnk. If anyone knows someone who wants it LMK Thanks.