Borbets and Hub Rings - long Q but simple answer

last time I needed hub centric ring I visited my local discount tire shop
and they called ATS to getthe right ones for my scirocco

I am sure between tirerack.com (see vortex tire technical forum, Eric is
always answering questions and I am sure he can help or visit discount tire
in your area... or email borbet perhaps ?

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco