84 8V Scirocco for sale

Folks,
  I am reducing the _asking_ price for this car to $2500 or best offer.  I need to recoupe the room in my garage.  If you know anybody looking for a great deal on a track/auto-xr that comes with spares and all the bells and whistles, this is IT.    Make me an offer!

84 8V VW Scirocco Track Car: Fast, Fun, Safe, and Cheap!!!

Fresh 1.8 liter 8V (Built by Dennis Shaw.  ~ 1000 miles on the engine.  Very Strong!)
     Audi 1.9 pistons
     Drake 278 Solid lifter Cam
     Drake race valve springs
     Adjustable Cam Sprocket
     10.5/1 compression
     Balanced and Blueprinted

Fresh Tranny w/ 3.95 final and Quaffe Limited Slip
New Clutch & 16V pressure plate
BSI Coil over suspension w/ adjustable Spax Shocks
Front Camber plates
Delrin front control arm bushings increase castor
Delrin bushings on rear beam axle
Poly Suspension/Steering rack bushings
Poly Motor Mounts
Front lower a-frame brace
Front upper strut brace
Braided Steel brake lines front and rear
Panasport rims with Toyo R1s
Ultra Custom rims with Toyo R1s
Stock VW rims with cast offs
Full Welded in Custom Roll Cage
Aluminum Kirkey Racing Seat
5 Point Harnesses for driver and passenger
Fire Extinguisher
Full Guages (EGT, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp)
Remapped (BSI) Fuel Pressure Regulator
Euro Curve Distributor (BSI)
Fresh Paint
Spare parts
etc (I know I've forgotten a ton of stuff)
This is a strong running, great handling, reliable, sorted, safe
and fast track car.
1997 Kaufman Bros 16' Car Trailer
Dual axle
Electric Brakes
Beaver Tail
Excellent Condition
1200lbs, 7000GVW
Tows GREAT!!!

[Arthur Hunt] Was Asking $3500 for the car and $1000 for the trailer.  Make me an offer, I'll deal on the car.      Car must sell before I will sell the trailer.  Car is located
in Raleigh, NC.  Call (919) 859-2344 and ask for Arthur or
email me at arthur.hunt@sas.com.

What is a mainframe? It is "an obsolete device still used by thousands of obsolete companies serving billions of obsolete customers and making huge obsolete profits for their obsolete shareholders. And this year's run twice as fast as last year's."  Isham Research's Devil's IT Dictionary