Scirocco mentioned in NYTimes

also, i saw a thing on that same show on espn2. vw spokesman talking
about vw's being named for tradewinds. something like:
"the passat was named after a tradewind, as was the old scirocco, if you
remember that car..."
yup, we know of it. not exciting, but there ya go...
Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
'87 Scirocco 16v, sick right now...
'88 Scircocc 16v, RIP