5th gear conversion

Ahhh...dunno yet.  In-laws just arrived a few nights ago for 2 1/2 month stay.  Brother just got
back from Iraq last night; so more time with all of them is in order.  Had to reintroduce myself
to my wife the other day, and my kids think I'm just last season's tee-ball coach.  Plus, Victor
Jr. still has some serious issues.  I sure hope so, though, I'll float the idea...

Ron

PS where's Ben been?