5th gear conversion

--- robby lahey <rhlahey@msn.com> wrote:
> Rumor has it that Ron was going to perform this
> conversion FREE
> for every lister that showed up at Sept Cincy.

Speakin' of the 'ol Cheapass - Ron, are you coming up for
September Cincy this weekend?  What about the heater box
you wanted?  Haven't heard anything outta ya....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."