Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:04:14 -0700
From: Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com>
Subject: 5th gear conversion
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Anyone (Ron?) write up a procedure on how to swap 5th gears on 020 trannys?
I really need to do this but I don't want to pay a lot of $$$ to have it
done if it is as easy as I have heard.

I figure I can get the gear sets from another 020 in a yard and replace
then 0.91 in my AGB for a lot cheaper than purchasing the Autotech set...
or is this the way to go?

-Raffi trying to be like my hero Cheapass