spark plug options

I don't know, I'd stay away from them!! :)

Dave
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: L F
  To: Dave Ewing
  Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 5:58 PM
  Subject: Re: spark plug options

  Someone told you wrong.
   The threads are identical.
  Trust me on this.

  Larry
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Dave Ewing
    To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
    Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:47 AM

    They do have a slightly different thread, not like the comparison between
    1.0 and 1.25 but just off enough that it could cause premature wear of the
    threads.  I am not vouching for this but it's just what I've heard from
    others.

    I am looking forward to seeing that car with the aluminum/carbon fiber wing
    on it!!

    Dave