Stock MKII 16v center pipe wanted

Hi all,

My scirocco has a nice rear muffler, but someone along the way replaced
the stock center pipe and resonator with a crappy straight pipe, then
welded it solid to a TT race downpipe.

The TT downpipe is getting VERY rusty, and i want to replace with a nice
header (mwahaha) I can't bring myself to buy a new stainless system when
the stock part seems fine to me & my muffler is almost brand new & nice.
Anyone upgraded to a high zoot exhaust and have the stock part layin
around, preferably near Saint Louis, MO? If you had the stock downpipe &
cat as well reasonably priced I might bite. (even though I want a header,
they aren't that cheap unfortunately.)

I am on digest and dont follow the list that closely, perhaps e-mail me
offlist if you can help.

thanks,

Steve

     Politics is the entertainment branch of industry. -- Frank Zappa
                       http://westfailure.net