ATTENTION PAULLY

Hey Paully!  I was just looking at an ad for the show that's coming up in
VT, and I think I might have given you the wrong date.  It's September 21...
just wondering if you were still planning on coming down.

I tried calling your house too... not so sure that I had the right number,
but I wanted to see if you were planning on going to the H20 show in Ocean
City?  LMK!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es