From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 9:50 AM
To: car
Subject: Re: Chassis ranges

Does this imply that the TT system will not pass inspections?  What
about smogs?  I want to play with my exaust, but don't want to have to
change it back to Midas stock every two years to get smog'd.

Mike

Scirokn Virginia <scirokn@hotmail.com> wrote:
I found a stock Bosal muffler locally for $20. It is Bosal part number
233-363 and says it's for an 83 and some 84 Rocs. I'm assuming this has
something to do with chassis codes and whether or not the car had the
full
size spare tire or a baloni skin? Can somebody tell me if this thing
will
fit my stock 85 system just so I can pass inspection until I upgrade to
a TT
system?

Thanks,
Jon Palm

word (w?rd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source