Chassis ranges

Just depends what TT setup you get, if you get  headers and no cat, you will
likley not pass visual, my TT system has the cat, and passed fine.
Supposedly even a fake cat to pass visual is fine, the cars blow quite clean
with no real cat if they are tuned properly, others can chime in on that.
Mine flunked initially (way too rich/ dead O2 sensor) , but passed once the
mix was set properly annd the sensor was replaced. It's TT from the manifold
back.
Cathy