cv joints

humm..

inner? outer ?
are you replacing your cv joints with used ones?
are you repairing the cvjoint yourself ?
are you buying them new ?
are you buying remanufactured?

I buy remans from o'reilly automotive and to tell you the thruth, I have not
had to change any of their remans yet.. beside they are 49.99 and come with
a lifetime replacement warranty. (I even used it to swindle them for a
single axle that broke on a 16v and I did not have the money for it..) they
did not even blink, they ordered me a new reman and off I went... lol

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco