Ever see a hammer bounce? (and a tech question)

Daun, just do what I do when bolts are frozen... hop into one of your other sciroccos, then drive that one until something breaks. By that time you've cooled down enough to attack the bolt with new vigor and perspective.

I can't offer any *real* solutions that haven't been mentioned, but do yourself a favor and put some anti-sieze after you reinstall.

That part about the hammer caught me off guard and I started laughing out loud in the office! :^D