Ever see a hammer bounce? (and a tech question)

At 07:33 PM 09/03/2003 -0700, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>It was such a pleasant evening too....
>  Tapped & tapped and....
>threw the hammer off into the grass next to the car.  How
>in the HELL it bounced the way it did I haven't a clue, but
>it proceeded to go airborne about six feet and into the
>living room window.
>
>F*CK.

We've all had those days. Totally defies the laws of physics.

>I gave up for the night.
>
>Does anybody have any solutions to the throttle body
>dilemma?

If you can find your hammer, get a cold chisel and from the side of the
bolt give the chisel a whack with he chisel pointed at the center of the
bolt.  (You just want to create a good dent.  Then using the hammer and
chisel on the dent angle the chisel so that when you hit it, you are
turning the bolt in the direction to loosen it, and walk it on out. When
done lie hammer down gently on the floor or ground.

If this isn't clear, email me and I will send my more detailed
response.  Credit this tip to Shine Racing Service.

Chris