Good Price??

Eric,
 Man, I have to say that new rings and a head gasket would not qualify as even a minor rebuild in my book.
This will start a series of rebuttals, I'm sure, but my definition of a minor rebuild is:
regrind (not lap) valves
new rings
hone bores
new rod bearings
new main bearings
new studs and bolts
new oil pump
new gasket/seal set

A full rebuild would be all the above(as applicable) plus:
new pistons
bore cylinders
new valves
new springs
new cam
resize rods (if not replace)
regrind crank (if not replace)
plus new ancillaries (water pump, distributor, starter, etc.)

Larry

  As for a minor rebuild, in my book, that means new piston rings, and maybe a home valve grind with some paste...new seals and headgasket.  Not a full blown, bore, 1st oversize pistons, new rod bearings, main bearings, etc etc.