From: Dan Smith [mailto:sad_rocc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 1:20 PM
To: C Boyko; rocco16v@netzero.net; mardak@cogeco.ca; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Is there a way to "bend" fibreglass?

Who are these people? I've been drooling over this replica Z1 kit on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=36475
&item=2429972549 and Eric S. thought the seller was affliated with the
showcars people. I tried to look up the name he gave me on ebay but no luck.
Can someone fill me in?

Dan

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
Just curioyus, it wouldn't be from our friends at "Showcars Inc", would it?
cathy