Is there a way to "bend" fibreglass?

Who are these people? I've been drooling over this replica Z1 kit on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=36475&item=2429972549 and Eric S. thought the seller was affliated with the showcars people. I tried to look up the name he gave me on ebay but no luck. Can someone fill me in?

Dan

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
Just curioyus, it wouldn't be from our friends at "Showcars Inc", would it?
cathy