Is there a way to "bend" fibreglass?

Nope, the guy was selling them on ebay a while ago.  I actually picked one
up from him a couple of years ago, never installed it, and ended up selling
it to Tom from Tucson AZ when I needed some cash (did yours fit ok Tom?)  I
bought this one off of him after a pail flew off of a construction truck and
nailed my original zender this past winter - I managed to get $200 off the
guy towards the purchase of the new fibreglass one...  The quality is really
shit though...  The problem is that the airdam is straighter than the front
of the car, and I can't cinch it up to the body - it's too thick, so the
edges that should be right at the wheelwells sits about 1" or so towards the
front of the car...

Mark.
80 S
81 S