[ELECTRICAL] Motronic

man... and they say I rework everything....lol

Jason you need to get of the drugs ya doing man... that fuze box does not
have enough connections fuses count on that box = 13 on a scirocco over 20
unless your going to drop systems left and right ya going to be short on
proper fuses or have too many items on a single fuse.

my 2 cents worth... I would just used the 16v fuse box.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco