[ELECTRICAL] Motronic

Sorry I was kinda panicky when I wrote the original email.

It's an 81 Scirocco
2.0 16v w/ 1.8 head 4k tranny (if those details help)
There are NO wires in the car--And I mean none.
No a/c
No p/s
It does have power brakes
I can hook up the lights, wipers/washers, horn
I am going to wire the radiator fan direct with a switch inside the car.
The car has no interior, only front seats.
No dashboard, I will fabricate one after everything is hooked up and
working.
I will be using original light switch, hazard switch, and everything in
the column (ie. Wiper switch, turn signals switch, hi-beam switch)
I will be using a 16v 160 speedo I have the connectors that plug into
the speedo on each side, they have about 4 inches of wiring coming out
of them.
I also have neuspeed oil temp, oil pressure, & voltage gauges.
I am using this fuse box:

http://www.centechwire.com/catalog/panels/pdp1b.shtml

I have a digital camera, so I will get some detailed pics up of what I
have.

So you see, I really am screwed..lol..