The Project is coming along

Hi Guys and gals,

OK, today I got the electronic ignition from a 81 cabby installed in
"The Project". She purrs now, I started with an advance of 6deg but
backed down to 4deg. I have the idle screw as far as I can get it but
she idles high at 1300 rpm, is that normal? I can't adjust it down any
farther.

Anyway acceleration feels much smoother and the power band feels wider,
this is all seat of pants though, nothing scientific.

The next thing is the larger airflow sensor and fuel distributor
assembly. I have one problem, there is an electronic gadget that is on
the side if the fuel dizzy that I don't know what it does and can I
leave it disconnected? It seams to be some sort of fuel metering
dohicky.it has a fuel inlet and outlet from one side of the dizzy to the
other.

TIA,
Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco