dirty laundry and nasty bits

Thanks for the opinions. I don't wanna send that lens
back to him, but maybe by ship it would be cheap
enough. He said that he does not want it anyhoo. Funny
thing is that he has been away all summer on a
business trip/vacay and was still communicating with
me. I know he is a good guy and didn't really wanna
tell this tale, but I got tired of waiting for his
reply. After the pics went out there has been no
communuication, which is kind of odd.

I am off to Europe tonight. Going to Croatia for a
much needed rest. I have never seen a rocco there.
When I told my cousin what I drive back home, he was
like "...but thats a POS..." hehehe I guess he thinks
that we all drive high end cars here. He said that you
never see a scirocco out there. He is a bit of an ass
and a snob anyway. I have seen some nice rabbits in
town though.

A lot of Germans come to the coast on vacation, its
pretty cheap for them. The locals say that they like
to see an area that they once controlled and occupied.
I will keep my eyes out for some rare parts, but will
probably not find any. I am gonna be in the boondocks
and will probably not even make it to Zagreb. I wanna
get away from the big city and not see another.

I am not taking the lens BTW. If I find a cafe w/web
access I will drop a line.

later,
Marko

=====