adjusting air/fuel mixture

a multimeter on milliamps.... the setting I do on my 8v is once I have set
the TDC on timing and made sure no vacuum leaks are there, then adjust a
little the TB screw for the idle, then I mess with the mix.  11-12ma is
about the range I use, it should be really until your dizzy stops making
continual changes (*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* noise stops) then backup a tad on it...
always worked for me and never failed emissions...

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco