The Project is coming along

Thanks all for the help, I thought that dohickey thing was for the lamba
system (no really I did!). Anyway, I'll just put my fuel dizzy on the
airbox for now. I'll want a lamba system down the road sometime though.

As for my other problem, I checked my vacuum lines (what's left of them)
I don't see any leaks, however I have a good vacuum at the front of my
intake manifold and nothing at the rear. Removing the line that goes
from the back to the vacuum advance on the dizzy does nothing to the
idle or timing for that matter, I was under the impression that it
should though. Is this a stuck idle bypass? and if so how do I un-stuck
it?

Thanks again all,

Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco