Euro lights in!

Thanks to the help of the list, I finished putting in my Euro lights this morning.  Boy, it took me so long.  I think I set the record for installation time, but I did learn some new stuff.  A few ten hour days at work didn't help to speed up things.
Day 1. Print out the instructions from scirocco.org and Patrick's web site.  Spend way too long making a bracket for the relays and a place to mount them.
Day 2.  Buy a soldering iron and learn to solder.
Day 3. Start to putting together the harness.  Use heat shrink tubing for the first time
Day 4. Replace one to the broken adjuster. Rig the other cracked adjuster to work since no one seems to have in stock.  Trim some plastic from my US bumper so the lights fit.
Day 5. Hook up the harness, Move some connections so the lights work correctly.  Look at my car and smile!  I still have to hook up the city lights, I'm going to us the fog light switch for that and I need to put the wires in a sleeve.