Help me identify this cam: pt 2

I have a solid lifter 8v cam that I can't identify...

pics here:

<http://ca.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/maardak/lst?.dir=/Unknown+cam&.src=ph&;.
view=>

I measured the cam, here are the numbers:

intake lift:  .423"
exhaust lift: .403 (+- .002)
base circle:  1.5"

Markings:

4464 hand engraved into smoothed spot (first pic)
049G factory stamp
G big factory stamp
3278 factory stamp
WZO factory stamp

IIRC the lobes seem to be a bit less pointy than the G grind cam in my car.
This would point to more duration.  What confuses me is that the exhaust
lift is less than the intake...  Anyone have any clue as to what cam this
is? I'm wondering how it compares to a g-grind...

Do you think this is a re-grind?  The shims were all in the "normal" range
though (3.70-3.80) - I would think that regrind cams would require taller
shims (y/n?)...

Thanks!

Mark.
80 S