balancing.

Drew,

Dude...  You didn't read it, or if you did, you did not understand it...  Now
regardless if you have read that or nor, read this-----------------------------

Quoting Drew MacPherson <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>:

> We did read it - and the heavy flywheel has NOTHING to do with diesels
> getting better mileage.  Zip.  Nada.  Zero.  Not even a small part.

I see...  If it does have nothing to do with a Diesel, then you are saying it
does not affect gas mpg either?  And you obviously disagree with my point, do
you have any reason other than those that have been offered, or are you
basically saying, "Nyuh unh!" as a kid on a playground might?

  That
> rotating mass takes fuel to rotate - the large the mass, the more fuel it
> takes.  ALthough a big flywheel is pretty much a necessity, it's not going
> to improve economy any by having one.

I did NOT say having a bigger one will improve economy...  I was talking about
a STOCK one...  WHether you believe it or not, I have had that happen, and ATS
has as well...  Whether or not you agree with it, I have had it happen...  It
is up to you to agrue with facts...  I will agree that it does go against
common sense, but it is true...