De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Mark
Envoye : mardi 28 octobre 2003 21:27
A : 'Dan Smith'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : RE: speaking of shotpeening

Sounds like a nice recipe for a strong N/A engine!  With a 92.8 mm crank
and 83 mm pistons, you have a true 2 litre (2008)!  With the 10.5:1
compression it's not setup for a turbo/supercharger though...

You might want to install a knock sensing ignition with the higher
compression.  If you don't feel like doing that, run the highest octane
you can, and keep the ignition timing conservative (around 6 deg btdc).

Nice score Dan!

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4k

Well,
> I finally got them, now can someone tell me what it means in terms of
> performance?
>
> Starting from the bottom it has a 92.8mm crankshaft, ARP rod bolts.
The
> rods were shot peaned and balanced. For pistons I used JE Forged, 80
> thousands over sized which is 2mm bigger than stock (81mm stock, 83mm
JE).