Megasquirt/Haltech pics

Well, it's been done for about a year and a half. It's just the surging interest in Megasquirt that got me off my dead ass to post some pictures.
I have some pictures of the fuel lines that I'll see if I can post tonight.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ryan H
  To: Dan Bubb
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 9:01 PM
  Subject: Re: Megasquirt/Haltech pics

  Dan,
  Nice idea on the mounting bracket.  That's exactly where I mounted my J&S Safeguard unit, only I didn't make a bracket, I used industrial strength velcro.
  Let everyone know when it's finished, I've got a lot of questions about installation I'd like to ask... like for one, how do you connect the fuel rail input and output lines to the existing fuel lines?
  Thx!