G-tech Pro meters on eBay - $50

Testimony from a website:

I have never had a chance (or the money) to get my car dynoed or bring it
to the track since then, but I did purchases a G-Tech meter. For those who
are not familar with the G-Tech, it is a meter about the size of a radar
detector, that mounts where a radar usually does. It gives 0-60, 1/4 mile,
60-0, lateral G's, longitudinal G's, and even Horsepower (with weight
input) Skeptical?! Go to their website, http://www.tesla.com, and see for
yourself. In short, its 0.2 of a second accurate, and 2-3 horsepower
accurate. This shit is for real and works on any car. Of course,
horsepower is wheel hp, not flywheel. After going to a truckers weigh
station, getting my car weighed (2550 lbs), I entered the numbers into the
unit and gave it a whirl. On an average of about 5 runs, my wheel
horsepower was 119hp, which, at a driveline loss of about 12.5% is good
for 140hp. Now this is more like what my horsepower should be, after an
exhaust, fuel enrichment, intake, and intake cam. 17 hp is good for me,
for now. Anyone who has used the G-Tech, including Car and Driver, Road
and Track, and Motor Trend, happily endorse it. It is well worth the $139.
Next was a 1/4 mile run. With a near-full tank of gas the best I ran was
low 16's, about 16.2. Considering the difference between a full tank of
gas and about 1/4 to an 1/8 (what I would run at the track) is about 100
pounds, and I had even my toolbox in my trunk along with a few gallons of
water, I expect to run 15.5 the next time I save money to race. I also
have the wrong size tires on my car right now, 205/65-14's, stock is
205/55. Kinda hurts too, I should drop 0.3 second alone by getting the
right size tires. It's about right, my friends 97 Integra GS-R (170 hp +
exhuast) and I are pretty much neck and neck. Now, where's that 2.0l
bottom end that will bring me to 160hp?! :) It's called a VR6 eater, 160hp
in a car that weighs less than 2300lbs, and revs almost twice as fast. Do
the math.

http://vw.dpgoldman.com/mygti.html

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Nate Mellom wrote:

> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:47:32 -0500
> From: Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com>
> To: Scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>,
>      Syncro List <syncronized@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: G-tech Pro meters on eBay - $50
>
> Lists,
> Couple of sellers are selling G-tech Pro meters for $50.  Brand new.
> Stock up!!
> <http://shorterlink.com/?KBUU9U>

         ^
        * *