FS: 87 jetta coupe, and an announcement from Al

C Boyko wrote:
> On a parenting note, I watched my baby drive off by herself for the
first
> time Friday night.

The most difficult moment of parenting, IMNSHO, is
sitting in the *passenger* seat when your "baby" takes
the driver's seat for his/her first drive.  Yikes!

The second most difficult moment is watching them take
off alone, with no one there to guide them.  It would make
an atheist say, "Please, God, keep him/her safe."

Best wishes, Al.  Your most exciting journey is about
to begin.

Kent,
3 boys, youngest just starting to drive