FS: 87 jetta coupe, and an announcement from Al

But how will she know she's given birth? If the baby resembles Dad, he'll be
about about 3 lbs, and very difficult to see sideways on.

Seriously, congrats Allyn, hope your wife is doing well, and best wishes all
round.
I'd say the single guys on the list better watch it out there, the list
fertility rate seems to be skyrocketing for some reason.

On a parenting note, I watched my baby drive off by herself for the first
time Friday night. In a five speed. Was I concerned? I sure was, she was
driving the Chrysler, AAACCCK! (and it came back with an extra 200 kms on
the clock, that's my girl!)
Cathy, nearly as old as dirt.