got 2.0 back in red car, start/running problem.

Check the valve timing, if your t-belt is 2-3 teeth off it can run like
this off-idle and below 3500 rpm (as well as be hard to start).

It sounds like you haven't messed with the injection at all but is it
possible your air-flow plate is binding or the mixture screw is way out of
adjustment? Seems like you're opening up the TB and letting in a bunch of
air but the system isn't adding additional fuel so its just leaning way
out. That's a possibility, at least.

-Toby