Crank shaft woodruff key Q's

stick the car in gear if a tranny is installed, if not, then use a long
handle socket bar and use of of the pressure plate bolts and slip the handle
under the frame.. worked for me (reverse - tightening the PP bolts in
place..

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco