screaming problem, help! (fixed, with question)

This one, like the others I've seen, is a flathead screw with an o-ring at the top. It has a cylinder-shaped head, no bevels or anything. It came out of the stock 1.8l JH TB and went into the golf gti tb. When I had asked the question before, it was referring to the same screw. I was just curious as to if maybe there was some other device that regulated idle, making my idle screw not really do anything.

Dan

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> ...I have seen some with a beveled end and
> some that are flat. Some shorter than others as well.
> You'll have to find the correct one and remember...

Are you sure you're talking about an idle screw here??