OT: Roy and the tiger

Someone forwarded this to me.  It a vid cap of Roy getting mauled by the tiger.  I hope you keep in mind that there is some gore here, so please, if you are feint of heart, you might want to skip this one.  I'm not trying to be gross here, but it's an interesting shot...

http://consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_27226.gif

Mike
S.C: I'm going to do my relay fuel pump this weekend.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source