quaife

So Scott, do you figure in snow or really sloppy mud that there is
enough preload in the Quaife to get power to both wheels without
applying the brakes?  I remember hearing that the Peloquin LSD w/ the
80% kit is the way to go if you do a lot of winter driving...  Any
comments?

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K