From: Mark [mailto:mardak@cogeco.ca]
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 1:01 AM
To: 'Scott F. Williams'; 'Dan Bubb'
Cc: 'scirocco list'
Subject: RE: quaife

So Scott, do you figure in snow or really sloppy mud that there is
enough preload in the Quaife to get power to both wheels without
applying the brakes?  I remember hearing that the Peloquin LSD w/ the
80% kit is the way to go if you do a lot of winter driving...  Any
comments?

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K