Three heads up

At 10:41 AM 10/17/2003 -0400, Kent McLean wrote:
Kent,

I was thinking about this last night and then I realized that we would get
all of the pesky combinations even
if they were equal to others, so I agree with you, there are eight
possibilities. My analysis really dealt with
frequency of getting 3 heads, 3 tails, 2 heads and 1 tail, and 2 tails and
1 head.  Then we end up with 1 out of 4.
(That will be the next off topic question - for next year.)

Chris

P.S. How about you putting those 1,000 quarters in my slot machine. You can
keep all you win.