screaming problem, help! (fixed, with question)

Not all idle screws are the same. I have seen some with a beveled end and
some that are flat. Some shorter than others as well.
You'll have to find the correct one and remember...
Change the O ring!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer