Guess who joined the 2L club? [Dyno: 1.8 vs 2.0]

Talk about night and day! The difference is very apparent!
As for the cam I am going to assume its the Euro intake cam that you are
talking about.
It has a longer duration for open to closed ratio correct?
Also porting and polishing the head will help as well?

(Like Julie needs any more power)
(Well yet....  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development